Wednesday 15 August 2012

Touch Down!

I'll be honest.. It isn't as awesome as Curiosity landing on Mars but it is still quite a thrill to land in Georgia ;)

The plan from now on is based on 3 "w"s.. Walking, wine and whatever happens. You might be wondering why wine.. Georgia is know for the finest wine and in fact some claim to be the place where it has been "discovered".. Portugal has discovered Brazil, the maritime way to India and a couple of other places. That's cool and all but I have to give credit to georgia for discovering wine ;)

Couldn't find any sign saying Welcome to Georgia but here goes a picture of McDonalds.. It does the job ;)




5 comments:

  1. Missing you already!

    Glad you have found a little piece of home - McD's! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missing you too! It has been quite a thrill so far. I'll try to keep in touch as much as possible but getting conection has been a matter of luck. I'm in Kazbegi now and the city has been without internet for the last 2 days! Hope all is well and keep on missing me ;)

      Delete
  2. Lol the W from wine was the one it surprised me the less, what are you talking about???:P

    ReplyDelete